Fisker, the American automotive firm, has unveiled its latest innovation in the electric vehicle market—the Fisker Alaska, an advanced four-door pickup priced at $45,400¹. Scheduled to hit the roads in 2025, the Alaska stands out for its versatility, power, and distinctive design, making it a strong contender in the electric pickup segment.
The Fisker Alaska is not only poised to be a formidable electric pickup but also aims to claim the title of the ‘world’s lightest electric pickup’ upon its anticipated launch in two years. Fisker envisions a groundbreaking offering in the electric vehicle landscape, combining cutting-edge technology with a competitive price point.
Building on the success of its electric vehicle lineup, including the Fisker Ocean SUV, the Alaska joins the ranks alongside the Fisker Ronin super saloon and the Fisker Pear hatchback. This strategic expansion aims to diversify Fisker’s portfolio and cater to various segments of the market.
At the heart of the Alaska’s performance are electric motors inherited from the Fisker Ocean SUV, promising outputs ranging from 205kW to an impressive 420kW. This not only underlines the pickup’s powerful capabilities but also aligns with Fisker’s commitment to delivering high-performance electric vehicles.
In addition to its performance features, the Fisker Alaska boasts a unique design touch in the form of a special net in the back, tailor-made for storing a cowboy hat—an intriguing and niche addition that adds a touch of personality to the pickup.
Inside, the Alaska doesn’t compromise on practicality, offering a range of storage solutions, including a spacious center armrest, a passenger tray, and a tablet holder. These thoughtful details contribute to enhancing the overall driving experience and utility of the electric pickup.
Production of the Fisker Alaska is scheduled to commence at the beginning of 2025, marking a significant milestone for the company. The pickup is poised to enter a competitive market, aiming to rival established players like the Ford F-150 Lightning and the Rivian R1-T. Fisker’s strategic entry into the electric pickup segment showcases its commitment to innovation and sustainable transportation solutions.
- What is the price of the Fisker Alaska electric pickup?
- The Fisker Alaska is priced at $45,400¹ before any incentives.
- When is the Fisker Alaska expected to launch?
- The Fisker Alaska is set to launch in 2025, joining Fisker’s lineup alongside the Fisker Ronin super saloon, Fisker Pear hatchback, and the recently launched Fisker Ocean SUV.
- What sets the Fisker Alaska apart from other electric pickups?
- Fisker aims for the Alaska to be the ‘world’s lightest electric pickup’ upon its launch in 2025. It inherits electric motors from the Fisker Ocean SUV, offering outputs ranging from 205kW to 420kW. Additionally, it features unique design elements like a special net in the back for storing a cowboy hat.
Fisker’s announcement of the Alaska, a $45,000 electric pickup, marks a significant stride in the electric vehicle market. With a distinctive design, powerful performance, and thoughtful features like a cowboy hat storage net, the Alaska aims to be a standout option in the competitive electric pickup segment. Set to enter production in 2025, Fisker is poised to challenge established players and redefine expectations in the realm of sustainable transportation.